In the challenging business atmosphere of today, non-profit organizations have come under huge pressure to keep up the pace with demands for accountability, governance and transparency. We deliver effective accounting and bookkeeping services that can help you transform your business (not for profit) and achieve the goals in a short period of time. Our objective is to offer your leaders and key members a powerful insight into the financials of the business that can help in driving the mission and vision of the organization.
Whether you’re an experienced firm or a newly launched NGO, raising revenues and cutting down expenses can be a very challenging task for you. However, with the help of our outsourced services you will be able to keep an eye on your rising expenses, key government grants and accounting books on the whole. For becoming financially strong, every business needs to set some realistic goals and develop a long term strategy that can help in ensuring concise financial reporting from time to time.
Tax preparation and accounting services
- Compilations, reviews and audits
- Financial statement and general ledger preparation
- Analysis and accounting process design
- Preparation of IRS Forms 990-T and 990, Tax planning
- Complete litigation support
Operational accounting services
- Scrutinize and resolve issues
- Review transactions
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Keeping an eye on the restricted funds
- Maintaining a financial dashboard
- Precise statement of current financial position
- Comprehensive statements of various activities carried out on behalf of the company
Why outsource services?
- Comprehensive cost savings
- Access to qualified and certified accountants
- Access to technical information and key resources
- Creation of effective procedures and policies for stronger control over the business
- Improved segregation of duties for limiting fraudulent activities